Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Here comes the Bride



This is Jamie, she is a great friend of mine. I had the honor of styling her hair for her wedding last spring. She looked absolutely amazing! Jamie was looking for a look that was soft yet romantic that was timeless and classic. At the time Jamie had hair that was just above the shoulder and she wanted to have the illusion of longer hair. So I recommended using extensions. She did not want anything too permanent so I used clip-ins and matched them to her real hair color. The result was perfection! She loved it and I was so happy to make her vision a reality. Jamie was a beautiful glowing bride. Her makeup was done by my good friend Marci De Leon. Marci did such a beautiful job bringing out Jamie's eyes and creating a soft timeless look.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa I just saw your blog! Great job! Thanks for your kind words and for making me look so great on my wedding day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete