Saturday, April 24, 2010

All in the Detail



In these two styles detail is everything. Pictured at the top is a softly pinned up-do that features curls and loops with a braid that intertwines throughout the style. This style represents an innocent youthful look with a glamorous twist. The inspiration for this style was a photo my client brought to me of Taylor Swift. She absolutely loved it! It was a perfect fit for her and her Prom night. Pictured below is yet another detailed style. This urban chic look is such a representation of my client. She is very original in her own style and I wanted to show that in her hair. She let me have free reign in coming up with this look for her. The result was a unique style that reminded me a little of something you would see in an Anthropology catalog, which I love. She looked adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment